Monday, September 6, 2010

Answers to Verb Review

1. I am / are in 5th grade.
2. We is / were dinosaurs for Halloween.
3. They was / are smart.
4. Were / was you at the club on Friday?
5. He is / are cool.
6. My teacher love / loves her family.
7. Do / does you like chocolate?
8. Did / Do they go to the park?
9. They write / writes stories on the weekends.
10. I has / have a bicycle.

Section 5: Verb Tense
Directions: Choose the correct form of the verb and write it in the blank.
1. I ________________________ to my grandma's house yesterday. (go/went)
2. I ___________________________ some candy to Juan Luis. (sell/sold)
3. We ________________________ (have/had) a lot of fun yesterday.
4. They _______________________ (catch/caught) a robber stealing your money.
5. She _______________________ (fail / failed) term 3.

4 comments:

antonia said...

thank!!!! miss melody i doet very good, but i have a quiestion of social studies. ¿what are my country? i forgey bye miss melody,
thank..
Antonia

Miss Melody said...

Antonia,

Look at this post:
http://hoyengradoquinto.blogspot.com/2010/09/social-studies-project.html

mateo said...

melody you can posy the answer of the
dialogue question thenk

mateo

Miss Melody said...

Here, Mateo.

http://hoyengradoquinto.blogspot.com/2010/09/answers-to-la-review.html