Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Math and Grammar Reviews

Hello class. I'm sorry I was sick today. We can talk about everything if I'm at school tomorrow (which I should be, I'm trying to get better!), but if you had problems please let me know. Also, did you get to review grammar with Luisa? What about types of writing? Please let me know.

Okay, tomorrow you have your grammar final and your math final. We'll go over math and grammar tomorrow at school, okay? I'll go over the answers of your homework and I'll help answer your questions. I know Warren helped you a little, but I want to make sure you understand everything.

For your math final, this post will tell you about the math final: http://hoyengradoquinto.blogspot.com/2010/11/math-review.html

There are 70 questions over most of the things we learned this year. You do NOT have to estimate or know place value. You DO have to write in word form, add, subtract, multiply, divide, use fractions, use decimals, compare numbers, and use algebra skills. You also need to know everything we did in Term 4.

Below, I've listed problems and I've posted your quiz and your math test from this term...
Here is your first math test over number theory: https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3Gs8USRVEoYZDI2M2UwZjItZjQ1ZC00ZDAzLTgxNTgtZTY2OGVlMWM0NGZi&hl=en&authkey=COiZpf4M

Then, to review geometry, you should study the quiz you took last week. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B3Gs8USRVEoYZjMyMWQxYmYtMDZlOC00YzY4LWIxZTMtMGNlMDU0OWM0ZGM5&hl=en&authkey=CNCb-MwF
Just copy that link into the address bar and it should it work. If it doesn't, please tell me.

If you want to review more, try SOME (not all... seriously) of these problems:
To review for Term 4, I would like you to do all the ODD numbers on pages 300-301
Set A 1-13
Set B 1-15
Set C 1-13
Set D 1-17
Set E 1-15

You should also study:
All the problems on page 509
the types of lines on page 482
the types of angles on page 483
the problems on page 485
problems 4 to 15 on page 537
problems 12 and 13 on page 644
pages 674 and 675, you should do: Set B, 1-4, Set D: 1-6, Set E: 1-3, and all of Set F.

For your grammar final you should do this worksheet:
https://docs.google.com./fileview?id=0B3Gs8USRVEoYOTVjOWU0MGQtZDZjYy00NjE4LWJlZGEtYThiMjM5YTE4YjU5&hl=en&authkey=CLnB-bUK It's the same as this post: http://hoyengradoquinto.blogspot.com/2010/11/grammar-review.html

I'll post the answers at 6:30 p.m.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

miss melody we HAVE to do the grammar worksheet...


nathalia hernandez

Miss Melody said...

No, it's just to help you.

Anonymous said...

you are going to put review for science exam